Tuesday 3 February 2015

1st birthday party!!

This was my daughters first birthday party (she's 4 now) but I have to start some where with back tracking these post ;) 

Since she had no say for her first birthday I decided to make it a princess theme party in pink hues and princess crowns of course. We had this party in our home and backyard since her birthday is in July - wanted to enjoy the beautiful weather. (that we were of course hoping for) 

These party post will consist of mostly pictures and some DIY's. Like I said before my business is party planning so shoot me an email of you would like to order anything or interested in invitations for your next party and if your in the Toronto area I would be more then happy to help. 

Ok so let's get to the important part - the pictures. 

Invitations designed by me; notice on the crown I put some diamond stickers for some added bling. 


I also DIY'ed the wreath with some ink ribbon and some flowers. 

Cupcake toppers 


I also had a candy bar with custom labels made by me. 







Her birthday cake - a princess crown of course ;)  the cake I ordered. 





Hung some paper flowers. 


Made custom labels to go on jars that I got from the dollar store for our guest to take home some candy. 



Beside the jars I made a thank you not that I put in a cute white picture frame 




A guest book was left guest to sign - a "sweet" message to play on the candy bar. This would also be used as the same guest book to be used for years to come for my future daughters birthday parties.   

Along with a scrapbook I made of her first year for guest to look at. 



Princess party hat I made. 


We had an area set up for some food and snacks 





Lastly this was the front entrance sign. 























No comments:

Post a Comment