Thursday 12 February 2015

Wings for dinner

So I am doing another post on my Philips Air Fryer because I really love it that much and we do use it quite often. It offers my family healthy versions of food they already love. For last nights quick dinner we had wings (that's I washed and try to cut off as much excess skin as possible, for a healthier version) and some frozen potato wedges. Normally I cut fresh potato fries but was short on time. 

For the wings after they are washed and dried I just toss them with a little olive oil, salt, garlic powder and oregano. My four year old daughter is a picky eater so we keep things simple here and skip the homemade sauces. Although I have done them with homemade bbq sauce and they are just as delicious.  


After tossing them I place them in the airfryer basket and set it for 25 mins until they are golden and crispy. 
Now again the only downfall to my beloved machine is I can only cook about 15 at a time; so feeding a family of 4 took some cooking time. However I made the sacrifice and the wings were cooked ;) 


I told my husband this is why I need a second machine haha. 

After all the wings were cooked the fries went in next for about 25 mins as well. 



Another fantastic meal made by my Philips airfryer!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment