Monday 2 February 2015

The starting point.

 I am new to this whole blogging world - ok not really new I have been reading other blogs for quite a while now but never started my own! So here I am, I've started my own blog Monkey Doodle! Why the name you ask? Well since my daughter was small I've called her my monkey doodle, pumpkin doodle and along with another slew of names.

Let's start with a little about my family and me. My name is Tania and I live north of Toronto in Canada. I have two children; a four year old daughter and a 16 month old son. My hubby and I love these two children and our lives are all about our little family.  I am a SAHM right now and have reacntly started my own little party/design company. I love throwing parties and creating unique pieces as well; I have a background in graphic design.

In this blog I will feature lots of family talk, display different parties and ideas (lots coming from Pinterest don't they all ;) DIY's and a few recipes here and there as I love to cook for my family.

Short and sweet today !!


No comments:

Post a Comment