Friday 6 February 2015

Cupcake Party

Today I am going to feature another birthday party - a Cupcake birthday! Who doesn't love cupcakes right :) 

Again lots of pics to come: 

The ivitation I made of the little cupcake baker ;) 



 

Front entrance to welcome guest. 

Hubby helped me with the next DIY project to create a little cupcake "shoppe"


This was the sign I made to hang under the canopy. 


Everything was cupcake theme. 


Even used cute cupcake liners in glass jars 



I created these cupcake liner balls with styrofoam balls, pins and liners to make cupcake toppers. 


And I made really large ones too. 


There's a purple on you can see back there too 


This next photo shows the birthday girls cupcake and also more liners in a large glass jar along with a letter "N" I did a little DIY to. 
 

Cover the wood letter with some pretty yarn to match the colour theme. 


The giant cupcake birthday cake. 




Cupcake theme banner I made. 


Create your own cupcake station for the littles ones. I had some plain cupcakes in containers with their names on them and an assortment of frosting sand toppings for them to make them. 


Birthday girl getting right in there - notice her cupcake theme party dess ;) 



They could also make little felt cupcakes that I cut all the shapes out for them even  red circles for the cherry on on top. I wish  I had a picture of a completed one; they were super cute! 


That's it for today hope you enjoyed it :) 

Tania 






















No comments:

Post a Comment