Thursday 5 February 2015

Design work

I am posting today some of the products I've made for clients. 

My passion is creating; and creating things people will love and enjoy :) 

With Valentine day around the corner I created some custom tshirts and working on some more that I will post in the future. 


I love the subtle love symbol On the back shown below. 


Burlap "Be Mine" banner for a photoshoot. 


Burlap type pillow with family written on it used in a front entrance. 


The Frozen craze has take over here too with the next few projects shown below. 

These are custom painted wood blocks. Roughly 6x10 shown. 


Frozen ornaments 



A lot of my work is based on custom tshirts and onsies - here are a few 







This next one is my favorite because it belongs to my daughter :) that's her writing her name that I turned into a tshirt that she can now have forever - 4 yrs old name writing ;) 


For hanging artwork - again custom painting wood with vintage feeling and chalkboard clips; can write child's name or ages etc. 


Custom playroom plaques  


That's it for now! 

Hope you are all enjoying your day. 






















4 comments:

  1. Your stuff is absolutely adorable! Do you have an etsy shop or an Instagram? I see so many moms in the States starting great little businesses like this and am happy to find someone here in Toronto! If you're every looking to have twins to feature your stuff or for a design collaboration or something, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Samantha! I do not have an etsy shop. Here's my facebook link https://www.facebook.com/monkeydoodleparties. I would love to work with you, send me an email monkeydoodledesigns@hotmail.com to discuss. I'm new to this blogging world lol

      Delete
  2. Your stuff is ADORABLE!!! I may need to check it out :)

    Ps: you're a no-reply blogger so I couldn't respond through email :) Google how to change that! And the comment above won't be seen by the reader unless she comes back... so make sure you respond by email or find her blog too :) xoxo and welcome to Blogland!

    ReplyDelete